The Honda Graduate Program
Norm Reeves Honda is proud to announce the Honda Graduate Program: an enticing current offer from Honda Financial Services (HFS). It offers all recent and soon-to-be graduates exclusive flexible and competitive financing available on select Honda models. Graduation marks the final page of a big chapter in your life. We consider it an honor to offer the Honda Graduate Program in hopes that we can be a part of the next one.
- Excellent way to build credit.
- Flexible and competitive financing, lease and purchase-plan packages on any new or Certified Used Honda vehicle.*
- Deferred first-payment option for 90 days, with 60 days of no interest.**
- 5% minimum down payment.
- No adverse credit history.
- Verifiable proof of employment or a firm commitment from an employer with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the finance contract.***
- Graduate with a master's, bachelor's or associate degree from a U.S. – accredited college or registered nursing school.
- Have graduated in the past two years or will graduate in the next four months.
- Provide your Honda dealer with the credit and document requirements.
*For well-qualified customers who meet Honda Graduate Program criteria, subject to approval by Honda Financial Services. **Available only with traditional financing (not leasing) on approved credit. ***Verifiable proof of employment necessary. Eligibility for The Honda Graduate Program is limited to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years old or older.