2019 Honda HR-V Review
From the outside in, the 2019 HR-V has been intriguing drivers in the Glendora, El Monte, and La Puente areas since it first placed its wheels on the road. As one of the most popular SUVs on the road today, the team at Norm Reeves Honda Superstore West Covina thinks this vehicle only elevates your driving experience.
In our Honda HR-V review below, you can find out why. To discover all of what this powerful and fully equipped vehicle has to offer, keep on reading!
Honda HR-V Performance Specs
Also available is the Real Time AWD Intelligent Control System™. This senses traction differences and loss of grip in the front wheels and uses innovative technology to automatically transfer force to the rear tires, assisting you with staying on course and keeping safe.
2019 HR-V Interior Convenience
To make your ride even simpler, Honda has included a plethora of available features that versify your driving experience. Inside of the cabin, you’ll see the 7’’ touchscreen audio display, automatic-dimming rearview mirror, and wheel-mounted paddle shifters.
Additionally, you can make packing up the car, be it with passengers or belongings, easy and convenient with the 2nd-Row Magic Seat®. Need to access more room in the back? Simply fold the seat down and you’ll have all the room you need. Even if there are passengers in the rear, you can easily slide the rows to accommodate your needs.
Honda HR-V Groundbreaking Tech
The Honda HR-V keeps you and your passengers connected and entertained in a breeze with a suite of available tech features, all right inside of your cabin. From staying safe to creating the ideal soundtrack for your trip, the Honda HR-V has you covered.
- Multi-View-Angle Rearview Camera
- Built-In Navigation
- Push-Button Start
- Apple CarPlay™ & Android Auto™ Integration
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- 7’’ Display Audio System
- 2 USB Ports
- 12-Volt Power Outlet
2019 Honda Sensing®
Whether you are headed to the grocery store or planning a road trip, ensuring you and your passengers are safe is of the utmost importance. With the driver-assistive tools that are available in the HR-V, you can add a little extra confidence knowing Honda is doing what it can to prevent not-so-ideal situations.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ – This helps bring your SUV to a full stop when an otherwise unavoidable collision is detected.
- Road Departure Mitigation System – If you cross over your lane without signaling, this system will provide steering assistance to get you back on track.
- Adaptive Cruise Control – With this, you can set and maintain a speed and follow interval while on the highway.
- Lane Keeping Assist System – If you’re veering from your lane, your HR-V will subtly let you know by adjusting the steering wheel, allowing you to get back into your lane.
Learn More at Norm Reeves Honda Superstore West Covina
After reading our 2019 Honda HR-V review, are you ready to get behind the wheel? Schedule a test drive in the Glendora, El Monte, La Puente area, today! Our team is thrilled to show you what this SUV has to offer.