Honda Accord Dashboard Lights West Covina, CA
If looking at the warning lights on the dashboard of your Honda Accord feels like reading ancient hieroglyphics, then consider this your personal translator. Drivers across Glendora, Baldwin Park, and La Puente can use the quick reference chart below to identify the Honda Accord dashboard light or access the LIVE Chat tool to speak with a professional at Norm Reeves Honda Superstore in West Covina now.
Honda Accord Warning & Indicator Lights
- Adaptive Cruise Control: There’s an issue with the ACC system.
- Auto High-Beam System: There’s an issue with the system.
- Brake/Parking Brake: Parking brake is engaged, brake fluid is low, or there may be a problem with the brake system.
- Charging System: There’s an issue with the battery.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™: There’s an issue with the CMBS™.
- Cruise Main On
- ECON Mode On
- Exterior Lights On
- High Beams On
- Lane Keeping Assist System: There’s an issue with the system.
- Lane Keeping Assist System On
- Low Oil Pressure
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp: Fuel cap may be loose or there’s a problem with the emissions control system. If blinking, a misfire has been detected in the engine. Stop immediately and allow the engine to cool down.
- Parking Sensor System: There’s an issue with the system or sensors.
- Smart Entry System: There’s an issue with the Smart Entry feature.
- Supplemental Restraint System: Either the airbag system or seatbelt tensioners has encountered an error.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System/Low Tire Pressure: One or more tires may be low, the car is fitted with the compact spare tire, or there’s an issue with the system.
- Vehicle Stability Assist/VSA Engaged: If blinking, the VSA system is engaged. If steady, there may be an issue with the system.
- Washer Fluid Level: Fluid is low.
Don’t See Your Dashboard Light Here?
If the symbol you see isn’t listed in this Honda Accord dashboard light guide, don’t worry. At Norm Reeves Honda Superstore in West Covina, we have a full staff of professionally trained automotive technicians waiting to help you. For immediate assistance, use the LIVE Chat tool to speak with a representative now.
If you’re in the Glendora, Baldwin Park, or La Puente area, you can schedule a service appointment to have your Accord inspected by contacting us or by completing our fast, online request form. Don’t risk further damage to your car and schedule an appointment today!