Honda Civic Dashboard Lights West Covina, CA
Honda Civic Dashboard Lights
If you’re a Glendora, Baldwin Park, or La Puente area driver who’s been stuck eyeing an unfamiliar light in your Honda Civic, you’ve come to the right place.
The Honda Civic breaks down its dashboard lights into three categories: malfunction warnings, condition indicators, and on/off indicators. Here’s a quick reference guide for some of the Civic dashboard lights. For more information, use the LIVE Chat tool to speak with a professional now from Norm Reeves Honda Superstore in West Covina.
Honda Civic Dashboard Light Reference Guide
- Adaptive Cruise Control On
- Anti-Lock Brake System: There’s an issue with the ABS. You can still brake normally, just without anti-lock.
- Auto High-Beam System On
- Brake System: There’s an issue with the brake system.
- CMBS™ Off: The Collision Mitigation Braking System™ is off.
- Cruise Control On
- Door Open
- Electric Power Steering: There’s an issue with the EPS.
- Fog Lights On
- Immobilizer: There may be an issue with the system or with recognizing your key by the onboard computer.
- Light Control: There’s an issue with the low beam headlights or the automatic light system.
- Low Fuel
- Maintenance Minder™: Routine maintenance is due.
- Seat Belt Reminder
- Road Departure Mitigation: There’s an issue with the system.
- Starter System: There’s an issue with the starter system.
- System Message: Accompanies another dashboard light to provide more information.
- Turn Signals/Hazards On: VSA Off
If you’re having issues with any of these lights, the fix may be to bring your Honda Civic into the shop. Visit Norm Reeves Honda Superstore in West Covina for immediate service or use the LIVE Chat tool to speak with a representative right away.
For added convenience, you can schedule a service appointment quickly online by using our simple request form. Also, be sure to check out our service specials page for coupons and deals!